Re: Fire Side Chat -- Fire Alarm Code Issue

> Michael Sabodish, Sr., 894 Highway 34, Matawan, NJ 07747, 732-494-0288
> wrote:
>>
>> Ever hear of air conditioned attics?
>
> Yes, but that was not the subject at hand.

Mike Said:
What as http://www.goofysplace.com ?
Or was it your hostile divorce? See it on the Web:
http://www.jud2.state.ct.us/Civil_Inquiry/DispDetail.asp?DocNum=HHD-FA-00-0724905-S
I do live close to your step sister ; Virginia (Harry BUSH Bass)

What happened she never got married after you played doctor with her?

      Virginia Bass
      12 Wanamassa Point Road
      Ocean, NJ 07712-4853
      US