Re: Bypass Telco's NID box?

That's right I am telling you I have never made a mistake. Why? Because =
I check my work before I leave the client's house. Always. Sure, I've =
made mistakes, but since I check before I leave...the mistake is always =
caught before it becomes a problem.

I do understand what it takes to troubleshoot phone lines, I worked for =
MaBell for 2 years in NYC...or don't you consider that the phone =
company. That was back in the days of mechanical switches too...I hated =
it. Yep, its hard, and I'm really glad I don't have to do that anymore.

And no, I've never had a problem with the ONE line that goes to the =
alarm panel..never.