Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

Been doing a few change-overs, not take overs.The only bitch has been
remembering my damn lock code...I've changed it so many times....

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Doing Radx takeovers heh?

I've only used 736p once or twice.

I can't stand the Radx programming anymore..."I" don't have enough RAM ! :-)
... plus I'm gettin lazy in me olde age.