Re: Heat sensor in the attic

Mr. Bass did you read that.

Per Mr. Markowitz.......

"yet i have had attics with 135 RoR and they never falsed.
 it all apears to be design of the attic and physical size plus the type  of
 roof and how it is vented as to it causing a problem or not".

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,,,I'm rolling on the floor.....

How many years experience did you say you have Mr. Bass
minus of couse the years in the Big House.......
minus the years in Florida .......6 years I believe.
minus the years in drug induced stupor........

Norm Mugford