Re: DSC 832 - General System Failure

Of course, heat/humidity are your main concern. These are two of the
biggest electronic killers next to static. Move the panel a few feet and
I'll bet you all your main problems will go away. Do you have the
ability or know someone who can upload the troubles and buffer? This
will often help determine what the "general failure" is.