Re: Programming problem on Vista 20P

Sounds like he doesn't have the wireless receiver in the keypad addressed as
00, won't find it in *24 anymore thats for the older stuff only

"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Its something in the keypad setup..i cant remember...house code, house
id..when you use certain wireless keypads/fobs. I'm drawing a blank and I
don't have the program sheets at home. The 100 error is rf  error...also
maybe *24 in panel program. Sorry, either too much chaffeine or not enough
this morning.

Mark L. will remember if he's around today.