Re: More Experiments With My Old Rittenhouse Smokes, & Interconnecting New Ones

Hi,

The volt I measure from the red wire to the black, with all the smokes
Dis-connected is about 2 to 4 volts AC.  Should of course be 0, as the
assumption would be that the red is floating.

Bob
"Crash Gordon®" <NONE@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Whats the voltage on the black?
Maybe it's just wired weird somewhere.