Re: Newbie Question: basic system with wireless keypad

That was only during their relationship with ADT I believe. Their common =
stuff was made by...I forget. I used to manage a Radio Shaft a looonnnng =
time ago.
Nicad backup batteries...huge switches, fuses with cute red ribbons on =
them, cheesy keypads...junk...expensive junk.