Re: Newbie Question: basic system with wireless keypad

Think about it. How much did you spend for the computer and making the
garage your office? But you won't spend 1/2 of  1% of the cost to protect
your investment.

A poor security system is worse than none.It can give you a false sense of
security. Do it right, or don't do it at all. The only person you will fool
is yourself.

<H>