Re: PR: Access Control Systems at www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

Robert L Bass wrote:

>> In a newsgroup, staying low-key means sending
>> a crass commercial message no more than once
>> a week.  (And even THAT will get you flamed.)
>
> Who put you in charge?

Nobody is in charge here -- which is why we have to deal with this sort
of behavior in unmoderated groups.

Look, I'm just trying to offer you a much-needed clue about how to
effectively market your services without making yourself look like a fool.

You just go ahead and keep it up. If your intent is to drum up business,
you'll be wasting your time, effort and (presumably) good name.

If your intent is just to piss people off -- well, then you'll certainly
be successful by that criterion.