EXCESSIVE: PR: Access Control Systems at www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

In article <SNqdnVRTrM7oNKLbnZ2dnUVZ_qWvnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Robert L Bass <sales@xxxxburglaralarms> wrote:
>PR: Access Control Systems at www.xxxxBurglarAlarms.com
>
>* Keyless Locks - Add physical security and control to your home
>or business. Keep children from accessing a gun cabinet. Limit
>	:	:	:
>	:	:	:

OK.  I think we've all seen enough "Press Releases" about the stuff you sell.
We all know you.  We all know you sell stuff.  It isn't necessary to post
all these "Press Releases" (a.k.a. unsolicited advertisements)!  It would be
more appropriate to make a single post with titles and links to ALL YOUR
PRESS RELEASES at once.  You're clearly exceeding the proper use of this
newsgroup.