PR: Access Control Systems at www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

> Actually, they *ARE* far too frequent and far too
> commercial.

Not even close.  These come about once a month.
PR messages about products and services related
to the subject of the newsgroup are acceptable to
all ISP's.

> In a newsgroup, staying low-key means sending
> a crass commercial message no more than once
> a week.  (And even THAT will get you flamed.)

Who put you in charge?

> Take a look at my postings here...

That's difficult to do unless you use a real name.
You could be posting 2,374 spam messages a
day or none at all.

> I'm not very vocal...

Since Usenet is predominantly text based,
that's probably a good thing.

> If even *I* am piping up about this...

Even whom?

--