Re: Survey: Home Control Software

The old problem is the wall receiver switch. It ceases to work in the
deep cold even from manual X10 controllers. I have changed it a few
times for other units to no avail. Now that's just weird as it is
mounted in the interior wall and should have some heat leakage into
it. Perhaps the condensation?