Re: Survey: Home Control Software

I do not recall seeing any reports that cold affected wall switches but
there's always a possibility that I've led too sheltered an existence.

What comes to mind is that you may have a seasonal signal attenuator -
something that's only on in colder weather. Or, you might have just the
opposite something that's on in warm weather that couples the signal.

In any case, an ESM1 can eliminate the guesswork.

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org