Re: Need help chasing interference

I'm not sure if this will help or not, but if you have a computer
interface module (either a CM11A, CM19A or CM15A) you could try
downloading the demo of Home Domination (www.homedomination.com) and
run it for a while.  This will produce a log of all the codes it
receives.  Perhaps examining the log may give you some clues.  It's
possible a neighbor has some X10 activity going on around that time and
perhaps you're experiencing collisions.  If you see some unfamiliar
house codes around then, I would expect that may be the case.  Or if it
is the same house code, then perhaps picking a different house code may
solve things.

Home Domination is free for 30 days.  Good luck!

Harry Strand
StrandControl, LLC
www.homedomination.com
hstrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx