Need help chasing interference

We have started having interference problems at night...

Our phase coupler shows no problems MOST of the day...

Somewhere arround 9pm till about 10am it is showing 'ERROR" when it recieves
a transmission, so it doesn't get relayed, which means about half of our
devices stop behaving.

I thought it might be our Yard lights, which are an old mechanical timer,
but I tested that idea...nope, still getting problems with them off.

I have a powerflash module, and a small X10 signal strength meter, but am a
bit fuzzy on how to use them to chase the problem.

I have tried to think of all the things that get turned on at night, but one
by one they have been eliminated.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Bob Sisson