FOUND IT !

It took a while, but we found it !

It was our COPIER.

We are lucky in that we got a Monster Big intustrial Copier for a song...

A Cannon GP200 with sorter/feeder etc...

With it turned on my Signal strentgth was HALF of what it was with it turned
off, and not enough to trigger the repeater/phase-thingy.

We have ordered a X10 filter/blocker that is supposed to keep things from
sucking X10 signals into a black hole.

--
Bob Sisson
Bob at Sisson Family dot com