Re: X10 signal problems...

Mike, you asked for a solution, and I provided one. Your "rationale" might
seem sound to you, but you are not a professional who has dealt with many
X-10 installations and troubleshot hundreds of X-10's little bugaboos. I
understand the nuances of X-10, and have a good idea of what your problem
is, and how to fix it. Chances are that it IS sending the signal, Mike, but
it is "drowned out" by line noise of some sort. X-10 devices put out a
really crappy signal, Mike- it is very weak in most cases, and the line
noise present almost everywhere only compounds the problem. Amplifying and
repeating the signal solves the vast majority of issues like yours.