X10 commands with Keware componant

Hello,

I wold like to program a "dawn simulator" (simulateur d'aube en
fran=E7ais) in VB6.

I have a CM11A controler, a lamp module which is supposed to accept
extended codes and I'm using the Keware control in a VB6 form.

I want to set to a certain percentage the light intensity depending the
time I read on the computer. For exemple :

At 6:00 set the light to 0%
At 6:02 set the light to 5%
At 6:04 set the light to 10%
[=2E..]
At 6:22 set the light to 50%
[=2E..]
At 6:43 set the light to 95%
At 6:45 set the light to 100%

I have no problem for the calcul. No problem with the timers...
I just can't go from, let's say, 10% to 20%.

Who could help me with this, please?

FL