Re: X10 commands with Keware componant

What lamp module, specifically? I believe the LM14A is the only lamp module
that responds to the extended codes. (Some Leviton switches also respond to
them.) The ZIP cited below has VB source code showing how to send all
commands. The Preset 0-63 codes work with the LM14A.

http://www.mbx-usa.com/cm11a.zip

If you want a better simulation, you can use microsteps with any lamp module
(except those made by SmartHome). Each step is about 0.006%, requiring some
150 microsteps from full dim to full bright. If you use microsteps, I
suggest putting the lamp module on a housecode that has no other lamp
modules and sending the address with each command. The drawback is that you
cannot turn the standard lamp modules off but must dim to 0% (send enough
standard dims to do this). With the LM14A you can turn it on at the lowest
setting and then use microsteps.