xpl cm12 Service

  • Subject: xpl cm12 Service
  • From: "fosodguez" <fosodguez@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:56:49 -0000

Hello to all,

How can I switch a group of lights with the same house code on at the
same time?

I've tried it in different ways but without success:

- 	device = a1,a2,a3
command = on

The result is that a trigger message is sent by the
service, but no ligths are switched on. The parameters of the trigger
message are device = a1+2 command on

-	device = a1,2,3
command = on

a1 is swithed on and a trigger message with
parameters device=a1 command = on is sent by the service but nothing
happens with a2 and a3

-	house = a
command = on

Nothing happens, no message is sent by the service

- 	command = all_units_on
house = a

Nothing happens, no message is sent by the service

- 	command = all_lights_on
house = a

Nothing happens, no message is sent by the service

- 	command = all_units_on
device = a1,a2,a3

Nothing happens, no message is sent by the service

-       If i change the lights adresses (a2->b1 a3->c1)and
send a message with parameters device = a1,b1,c1 and command =
on ,the lights are switched on but not at the same time (three
trigger messages are sent by the service, one for each light).

I've tried using  medusa cm11 service and this service has a command
to switch a group of ligths on at the same time but if i try to send
a message to switch the lights on and other to switch off and then
one to switch on, one to switch off... with a frequency of 5 seconds
the service breaks/stops and i've to reinitiate it. I've tried with
different frequencies because i thought it could be that the number
of messages that are sent and received are too many and the result is
the same.

Can anybody help me?Thanks.