Latest message you have seen: RE: plugin XML files

Re: xpl cm12 Service

Hi,

The CM12 doesn't allow sending the same command to multiple devices in
one go, the CM11 does.

The medusa-CM11 component has been tested by sending it hundreds of
messages in a continuous loop and it still didn't fail... So what you
are experiencing is definitely not normal.
Could you please check if it has written any errors in the event log ?

You can send me any debug information off list - I'll post any results
on the list to keep others informed.

Regards,
Tom

On 9/26/05, fosodguez <fosodguez@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
> How can I switch a group of lights with the same house code on at the
> same time?
>
> I've tried it in different ways but without success:
>
>       -       device = a1,a2,a3
>             command = on
>
>             The result is that a trigger message is sent by the
> service, but no ligths are switched on. The parameters of the trigger
> message are device = a1+2 command on
>
>       -      device = a1,2,3
>             command = on
>
>             a1 is swithed on and a trigger message with
> parameters device=a1 command = on is sent by the service but nothing
> happens with a2 and a3
>
>       -      house = a
>             command = on
>
>             Nothing happens, no message is sent by the service
>
>       -       command = all_units_on
>             house = a
>
>             Nothing happens, no message is sent by the service
>
>       -       command = all_lights_on
>             house = a
>
>             Nothing happens, no message is sent by the service
>
>       -       command = all_units_on
>             device = a1,a2,a3
>
>             Nothing happens, no message is sent by the service
>
>         -       If i change the lights adresses (a2->b1
a3->c1)and