Re: xpl streamin SlimServer

  • Subject: Re: xpl streamin SlimServer
  • From: "wudl10" <wudl10@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 09:57:07 -0000

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "John B" <home-automation@j...>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Thanks for all your replies. I tried everything what you
> > suggested, but It do not work. It is really a little bit
> > wierd. I am sure that it works and I am sure that the mistake
> > lies on my sied, but where.
> > I am getting a littel bit frustrated. Working the whole day
> > on it and I do not even have a clue where the mistake lies.
>
> In xPLHal Manager, click on xPL Devices, and you should see an
entry for
> your SlimServer device.
> You should be able to right-click on it and select commands like
Play,
> Stop etc.
>
> See if those work.
>
> (If the right-click menu does not contain anything other than All
Tasks,
> go to Help menu -> Update Plug-ins and download the SlimDev plug-
in)

> Regards,
>
> John

Hi
I tried that what John suggsted. And I see the slimdevice in the
xplHal Mangaer, but if I perform a command like play nothing
happens?. What is wrong. I receive xpl messages form Slimserver but
cannot send them. Actually I can send them but nothing happens. I
nearly tried everything. I reinstalled as well the Slimserver and
the xplHal manager. I am running Windows XP and no Firwall is
active. The udp telegrams are send(I checked it with a ethernet
Monitor). How can I find out what is wrong.

Thank you for your help

regards

wudl10