Re: Re: xpl streamin SlimServer

Hi wudl...

Am Donnerstag, 8. September 2005 11:57 schrieb wudl10:
> Hi=20
> I tried that what John suggsted. And I see the slimdevice in the
> xplHal Mangaer, but if I perform a command like play nothing
> happens?. What is wrong. I receive xpl messages form Slimserver but
> cannot send them. Actually I can send them but nothing happens. I
> nearly tried everything. I reinstalled as well the Slimserver and
> the xplHal manager. I am running Windows XP and no Firwall is
> active. The udp telegrams are send(I checked it with a ethernet
> Monitor). How can I find out what is wrong.
I believe with "ethernet monitor" you mean ethereal...
Could you please dump the contents of the *data* part of such a particular
=
UDP=20
datagram?
(It is directed to 255.255.255.255 port 3865, right?)

I believe you are orginated in Unna, right? If so please just ask just at
t=
he=20
next office door... (Since I'm sitting there...)

Salut, J=F6rg

--=20
gpg/pgp key # 0xd7fa4512
fingerprint 4e89 6967 9cb2 f548 a806 =A07e8b fcf4 2053 d7fa 4512