RE: Re: xpl streamin SlimServer

Hi,

> Thanks for all your replies. I tried everything what you
> suggested, but It do not work. It is really a little bit
> wierd. I am sure that it works and I am sure that the mistake
> lies on my sied, but where.
> I am getting a littel bit frustrated. Working the whole day
> on it and I do not even have a clue where the mistake lies.

In xPLHal Manager, click on xPL Devices, and you should see an entry for
your SlimServer device.
You should be able to right-click on it and select commands like Play,
Stop etc.

See if those work.

(If the right-click menu does not contain anything other than All Tasks,
go to Help menu -> Update Plug-ins and download the SlimDev plug-in)

Regards,

John