Re: xpl streamin SlimServer

  • Subject: Re: xpl streamin SlimServer
  • From: "wudl10" <wudl10@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:33:07 -0000

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "rleong1" <rleong1@y...> wrote:
> --- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "wudl10" <wudl10@y...> wrote:
> > --- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, John Gorst <ukha@g...> wrote:

my
the
same
3865
like this:

> > combinations.

-> Network,
but
> > that
since
then)

> > > It is still in the same place in 6.1
> > > Make sure that you have a XPL hub running as well.
> >

> > Hi thanks for your replies.
> >
> > But it sitll does not work. I have enabled the xpl Interface.
And I
> > tried it also with a xpl Hub. But actually it schould work also
> > without hub. Because I am sending the xpl Commands direct to the
udp
> > port of Slimserver. Maybe my commands that I send are wrong?
What
> > can I do to find out what is wrong with my application. I
already
> > instalelled a ethernet monitor to see if the udp telegrams go
out
> > and they do.
> >
> > Thank you for your help
> >
> > wudl 10
>
> did you restart the slimserver service after enabling xpl?
>
> rather than target everything:
> target=*
> try the specific slim device:

> target=slimdev-slimserv.xyz

Thanks for all your replies. I tried everything what you suggested,
but It do not work. It is really a little bit wierd. I am sure that
it works and I am sure that the mistake lies on my sied, but where.
I am getting a littel bit frustrated. Working the whole day on it
and I do not even have a clue where the mistake lies.

Yes I restartet Slimserver and even the computer. And I also tried
to send it directly to the Slimserver. Actually before I start with
my Application I want to get xpl to work. For this reason I am using
xphal for windows and tried to send message to Slimserver.I can
receive Xpl Messages from Slimserver with xphal and my Application.
But sending fails from both.

for Example receiving
XPL Messages from Device for the remote control:

xpl-trig
{
hop =1
source=slimdev-slimserv.1921685015
target=*
}
remote.basic
{
zone=slimserver
device=1921685015
keys=7689c837
power=on
}

For example I tried to send this command, but it does not work. Is
anything with wrong with my commands. The commands are send on local
host to Port 3865 I checked it with an ethernet monitor. What else
could be wrong.

xpl-cmnd
{
hop=1
source= xpl-xplhal.terminal11
target=slimdev-slimserv.1921685015 (I tried also *)
}
audio.basic
{
command=play                       (is this correct )
}

And i checked that every line Ends with the correct sign. ASCII=10

Thank you for all your Help and spending your time

wudl10