Re: New User questions re Hardware interface and what protocol.

Quoting Ian Lowe (1/22/05 11:05 AM):
> PS> Misterhouse is actually something of a rogue application in
that it
> doesn't implement the hub protocol properly, and has no defined XML
> Fragment. We would really like to get MH compliant - not to mention
that
> the Determinator architecture we have developed should be portable to
> any platform, and allow complete interoperability between xPLHal on
> windows and Misterhouse on Linux. If you can help in this regard, we
> would be very grateful!

Hi Ian,

I don't know if Bruce tracks this list; but I do rely on both MH and
xPL and would be interested in addressing deficiencies.  So, I'd like to
know more about areas in which MH's xPL support is lacking.  If
elaborating isn't considered "on-topic" for this list, please do
reply
off-list.

Gregg