Re: New User questions re Hardware interface and what protocol.

Hi Tom

> But Kevin, as an xAP and xPL user you are in an excellent position to
> comment on the differences between xAP and xPL and even indicate where
> Ian was wrong.

But Tom !! No one is wrong "Everyone" is Right ;-)

> We are all
> technical people here, so let's keep it technical.

The technical discussion wouldnt last too long....end up in a slanging
Best as Kevin suggests is to pop over to the xAP List and see why those
guys
prefer to use xAP...might as well get the best of both worlds ;-)
Frank