Re: Re: xPLRioNet v3.8z released

Tony,

>To see if it is seeing your videos can you go to the movie menu and
>press 'full' on remote a couple of times please. This should take
>you to a text only menu of videos.

And it does and lists all the files.

>It seems it's unable to render any images for some reason.

Some of the mpgs  are TS not PS?  does that make a difference?  It plays
them fine though.  However it's not displaying the PS ones either :-(

>Have you got any pictures scanned in, do you see these thumbnails?

I just added some and they are displayed fine.

>It shouldnt make any difference, but can you add the following lines
>and try again please?
>
>    <mvpmovies top="32" left="0"
width="176" height="136"
>columns="3" rows="2" frametime="0"
thumb="" />

>    <mvppictures top="32" left="0"
width="176" height="136"
>columns="3" rows="2" />
>
>Thanks
>Tony

I tried adding these lines and it didn't help I'm afraid.

Thanks

James