RE: Re: xPLRioNet Web/xPL Implementation of Movies and Pictures

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPLRioNet Web/xPL Implementation of Movies and Pictures
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:16:46 -0000

Another thing to consider - levels of "Do Not Disturb" - this is
something I have been looking at with XBMC - being able to set a level
of DND within the app (and sending an xPL status message to let people
know that DND is set) that allows no OSD messages (apart from menus,
obviously) or some OSD, and so on.

I'd imagine the behaviour (return to menu, return to where-I-was) should
be configureable, based on user preference.

:)

Ian.