xPL support for the USB UIRT

Hi all,

We have now released the xPL USB-UIRT app, which provides xPL support to
th=
e USB UIRT, available from www.usbuirt.com.

So far I'm quite impressed with the USB UIRT - it has controlled
everything=
I've tried to control (though I haven't tried it with my Pace STB), and re=
ception of infra-red codes seems to work fine (though I seem to get
duplica=
tes occasionally).

It's great value at approx. =A336 inc. VAT and delivery - less than half
th=
e cost of a RedRat3.

See www.xplproject.org.uk for more details on the xPL USB-UIRT application.

The UI is pretty basic at the moment, but I'll work on smartening it up
whe=
n I get chance.

Regards,

John