Mistery HAL

Help... I've been working with .net, HAL service and SlimService,
and in my Develop Machine is working ok, but the same code in my Own
machine but in other XP Installation is not ok., when I send a
xplcmnd requiring status I don't receive any response...(just my own
command) I've Installed and uninstalled the XP , frameworks, Studio
net and I don't have the XP Service PAck II... I don understand ...

Do You have any Idea what is Happening ?

in fact, I can to receive the devices names from Hal Service, but no
when I requires the Status..... I've put an sniffer and my
aplication is listening in one port (50000-(1,2,3)). and I can to
send Commands like play, Stop, etc... but no receive message
Status... and Too receive the hbeats...

Sorry My Bad English...
Atte. Lauro Ramirez HErnandez