Cannot connect to server

  • Subject: Cannot connect to server
  • From: "jemmi_catherine" <jemmi_cate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 02:15:55 -0000

I have had xplrio installed for quite some time and tried it with a
receiver to make sure it connected and all. BUT I did this some
times ago before upgrading versions and going to xpSP2. I recently
got a wireless bridge and another router and have been trying to get
it all working wirelessly. For some reason it will not connect to my
xplrio server. I have tried doing it both wired and wireless and it
will not connect. The receiver is getting an IP address from the
router but it sit's at "initializing" and then goes to the IP
screen
and never connects (after a few hours). I installed the old ARM
software to see if there was an issue and the receiver will connect
with ARM but not to xplrio... any ideas?

Jemmi