Re: Re: xpl winamp

Hi John,

The latest version of your plugin also works ok with Winamp5.05.

I noticed PLAYFILE sometimes refuses to work.  I can't figure it out
exactly.

backslash).  Then you can play a file in that directory by sending
PLAYFILE filename (without path).  Yet sometimes it accepts a complete
path+filename...  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am
trying to switch from a song on one disk to a song in another
directory on another disk ?

FF5S & FR5S work fine.

Oh, and in HAL, the "Cancel" buttons on the forms that allow you
send commands (like playfile) do not really cancel but instead send
"empty" messages to the device.

Regards,
Tom

<home-automation@j...> wrote:
> balance,
implemented for the
& seek? :)

version.

> > I have now implemented FF5S and FR5S - tested them out with
Winamp