Re: Re: xpl winamp

> > > looking at your source code for the winamp plugin, i only
see balance,
> > > fadeout, addfile, pause and playfile as being implemented
for the
> > > extended commands.  any chance of adding ff/rw & seek?
:)

> > Oops! I'll get onto this and release an updated version.

I have now implemented FF5S and FR5S - tested them out with Winamp 2.91 and
they work just fine.

You can download the latest plug-in version (1.51) from here:
http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk/downloads/xplwinamp/xplwinamp.zip

Just copy over the gen_xpl.dll file from the ZIP package into your WInamp
plugins directory.
(need to make sure you close down Winamp first)

There are a few others that are mentioned in the audio.winamp schema that
weren't implemented - JUMP and STOPAFTERTRACK - but I haven't got my Winamp
docs to hand right now, so I'll have to revisit this later.

Regards,

John

P.S. If anyone has used the xPL plug-in successfully with any other
versions of Winamp apart from v2.x, please can they let me know so I can
advertise the fact that it works on other versions.