Latest message you have seen: Re: sendx10 wont work

Re: W800 Service Updated

  • Subject: Re: W800 Service Updated
  • From: "Bob & Linda Gardner" <gardner.bob@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:41:32 -0800

Great.  Thanks Mal.  I'll definitely install it and give it a try.  I
have been working with the W800RF and xPLHal it seems to work great.
I have eliminated 4 of those pesky plug-in receivers that were
probably the least reliable component in my current system.

Very cool stuff !!!!!!

Thanks again,

Bob