Latest message you have seen: Re: having trouble getting xPL comfort to set outputs

Re: W800 Service Updated

Hi Mal

> I've updated the W800RF32 service to handle messages from X10
> security RF devices

Nice work....wish now i didnt have the cbus wireless kit otherwise i would
get one of those receiver units.....

Does the plugin require updating due to the new release ???

Bob will be looking forward to trying this im sure

Frank