Re: xPLHal hung on startup - but working!

  • Subject: Re: xPLHal hung on startup - but working!
  • From: "Bob Gardner" <gardner.bob@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 04:50:08 -0000

Hi Frank,

Yes, I have only done a couple of X10 commands but they seem to be
working fine.  I'll probably try a few more tomorrow and then some
macros as well.

I have another computer with Win2K also.  I may install xPLHal on
that one too and see if the service start OK on that one.  That may
tell me something.

Thanks for all the help, as I get further into this I'll probably be
back for more.

Regards,

Bob

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@b...>