Re: Re: xPLHal hung on startup

Hi Bob

> 11/12/04 14:25:44
>
> xpl-trig
> {
> hop=1
> source=gshed-hvision.homecontro105634
> target=*
> }
> x10.confirm
> {
> command=ON
> device=F16
> name=Air Compressor
> }
>
> Does this all look OK?

Yes that looks ok...so it should have turned on the compressor ???? only
issue is the 5 seconds...

> ACE has a Homevision DDE monitor that I can open and I never see any
> DDE messages form xPL.  Is there something else that I might need to
> configure for the xPL DDE?

have a look at the
ddespeed setting (not sure what the initial value is) i have mine set to
500
and works ok....
If this doesnt speed things up i would suggest closing the ace app and then
retry to see if that makes any difference...

The only dde enabling is done in hv and i assume this is already done if
ace
is using dde

HTH
Frank