Re: Re: xPLRioNet Beta v3.8j Released

---- Original Message ----
From: g8kmh <lehane@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 10:45:16 -0000
To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx

> > Talking of the 'to do' list, if users would like to post their
top 5
> > priorities of things they'd like to see done, I'll try and
> prioritise
> > development around the most popular.
> >
> > Regards
> > Tony
>
> I have both a squeezebox and an MVP but use the slimserver 5.4.0
> (modified with extra xPL support) for the squeezebox. Reason: Plug-
> Ins.

What sort of extra xPL support have you added?
Have you thought about submitting your changes to Slim Devices to have them
rolled into the main distribution?

It's been exactly a year since the original xPL support was added to
SlimServer, and I don't think it's been touched much over the last 12
months, so I'm sure it could benefit from an update.

Regards,

John