Just trying to get to grip with xpl

  • Subject: Just trying to get to grip with xpl
  • From: "Paul Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:34:01 -0000

Hi Guys,

Thought it was about time I got the hang of xpl. So I got it
working as far as I can tell.

I have installed xplHal and the 3145 port temp sensor. I can
see the temp messages generated every 5 minutes. Cool.

So I have created a determinator which runs when I get a
message from the sensor. I want to set a global with the value returned,
but all I see at the mo is a way to set the figure.

I know it's working as I told it to set my global to 10 and
it does this when the sensor triggers. What should I put into the value
= box.

Also is it possible to trigger the 3145 to send out a
message rather than wait for the 5 minute event.

Many thanks

Regards,

Paul