Re: Re: xplRioNet : trouble pre-setting volume

Hey Frank,

On 21/08/2004 at 20:22 Frank Mc Alinden wrote:

>Hi Jon
>
>> The best would be for the MVP itself to handle xPL,
>
>Excuse my ignorance but whats a MVP ????

the MVP is an embedded device from hauppauge that allows you
to play video/audio etc on your TV from your PC. I've also set
mine up to show a weather page.

I found this Oz site

http://www.newmagic.com.au/NM_pages/products/hauppauge/mediaMVP.html

and here's hauppauge's site info