Re: Artist >> Letter >> Artist Name >> Albums >> Tracks

  • Subject: Re: Artist >> Letter >> Artist Name >> Albums >> Tracks
  • From: "mr_webb_2u" <Ievolve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 04:54:49 -0000

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Tony Tofts" <tony@x> wrote:
> > If there was just one more layer after you select
"artists"
> > that would let you go to a spcific letter that would be Soooo
> > nice.  It would have to be an option though because I know it
> > would annoy some people with small collections.
>
> If you go to artists, press the key with 'm' on it (or twice
for 'n' etc
> assuming a key has mno) it will limit the list to just 'm'...
>
> This works for artists/albums/tracks etc

I'm not quite sure what buttons you are talking about .  I am
refering to the Rio interface which has a scroll wheel that you turn
to find songs.  There are some buttons on the box but I believe they
are for other functions.

Can you elaborate about the buttons you are talking about?  I find
myself using the web interface to control the music because that is
a lot easier.  But it would be nice to use the rio interface
navigation too...

Thanks Tony