RE: Re: Artist >> Letter >> Artist Name >> Albums >> Tracks

  • Subject: RE: Re: Artist >> Letter >> Artist Name >> Albums >> Tracks
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 06:09:24 +0100

> I'm not quite sure what buttons you are talking about .  I am
> refering to the Rio interface which has a scroll wheel that
> you turn to find songs.  There are some buttons on the box
> but I believe they are for other functions.
>
> Can you elaborate about the buttons you are talking about?  I
> find myself using the web interface to control the music
> because that is a lot easier.  But it would be nice to use
> the rio interface navigation too...

On the remote control that comes with each rio?

Though now I realise you mean via the control panel, then this could be
done.

Seems to me there are 2 ways to achieve this (using artists as an example):

Have a menu between selecting artists and the artist list something like,

All, A, B, .., Z

Or Have the above as a separate option:

E.g. Music selection menu has both Artist (functionality as now) and Artist
Advanced (functionality as above)

What would people prefer?

Thanks
Tony