Re: xplsndvol32

oh dear - that's my code.

I'm actually working on a new verison - I'll mail you a replacement
exe offlist, if you wouldn't mind testing it for me.

known issues:
- sometimes the window resizes incorrectly if this app is launched
from the "startup" group.
- app can refuse to unload sometimes

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Leigh Harrison"
<leigh.harrison@p...> wrote:
> I downloaded and installed the xplsndvol32 Windows audio mixer
> replacement from www.xplproject.org.uk - the installation seemed
fine,
> but starting up the executable told me thta the required entry
point in
> xpl.ocx couldn't be found.
>
> I then searched the web and found the more recent OCX on Tony
Toft's