Re: Re: xplsndvol32

Thanks Ian,

I get two different errors now.

"Run-time error '339': Component mswinsck.ocx or one of its
dependencies
is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

followed by

"Run-time error '440': Automation error"

Hmmm. I don't appear to have the missing file, and it wasn't required by
the previous version of xplsndvol (or it suppressed the exception).

Regards,

::Leigh