Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?

  • Subject: Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?
  • From: Gary
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:39:00 +0000

Hi Tony

I download the files you mentioned, and it installed OK, but I still
dont think its working correctly?

I downloaded the "Updated PlugIns"

They are now in the PlugIns folder

But xPLHalManager is not showing them anywhere? even if I close down
all of Hal etc? and restart

Is there a simple command I can type that will at least tell me
xPLHalManager etc is operating correctly?

Regards,

Gary

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=pGL0k3ZWqsIkbeUxsNJhP994QxZxOw880o30tmIS0XZKQ27lUfRX2Tdah23w3SR4SDtPegFkuEk8w6c5Xjbr5wTK">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,