Re: Logo Competition

So how are we voting (or are we voting -- not really sure what the decision
process is)?  If it is a community process, is there a place where a poll
could be setup?

I'm impressed at all of them.  As I look them over, the things that I'm
looking for are:

* Attractivness
* Simplicity
* Ease of recognition (i.e. stamped on a product, box, manual or web page)
* Scalability (can it be made small or large and still be recognizable)

I really like the xPL9.jpg one -- it's easy to identify, feels
"logo-ish"
and should scale up and down with little loss of identity.

Probalby next (for me) is xPL2.jpg -- not as flashy, but stable/solid
looking, easily identifiable, simple and readily scalable.

There are a number of good choices thus far though -- amazing (I have
*zero*
artistic talent, so I have a great deal of respect for those who do!)

Gerry

--
Gerry Duprey
Ann Arbor, MI 48103