RE: Re: Vendor ID request

  • Subject: RE: Re: Vendor ID request
  • From: Graham Howe
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:24:00 +0000

With HomeAutomator I'm going to hold 'location' in a cookie, that way it
doesn't matter if the IP address changes. There will be an option to
change a device's location if it moves to another room and mobile
devices like PDA's will probably have a 'virtual' location.

Graham

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=E9XX5d0IbFj703Hfe3JERsl_kkomr-MKX0N0B59yTE0SyOZb4nAXyvtWmWTakuXGOrV0ehbvpw">ukha@d...</a>]
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=rSfkymApDUj0b1mQrJEvX2rvGkhHxEL03TYuVB9jT0ZqaZJ7cGICmwaBN8ZNw-ZL9nzFF7CiJcZOyoWK_rs0ug">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>

www.diyha.co.uk