Re: Why do I have to wait for a group moderator?

Gee, what a shame.  Moderators taking their time and effort to help
block
spam.  Others writing software and giving it away for free.  Meanwhile the
impatient bitch and moan.

Spam is a hassle.  Moderating is about the only way to cut down on the
TREMENDOUS amount of hit-and-run spam to mailing lists.  Lots of mailing
lists are run this way.  It works QUITE well.